Working With a Professional Renovator
Renovating your home should be a positive experience-enjoyable and free from worry and stress. You should have full confidence in your renovator and know that you are getting the best. Your home is your biggest investment and the best way to protect it is by hiring an ethical, professional renovator such as a RRHBA RenoMark or Certified Professional Renovator.
- From start to finish – A professional renovator will help you to put it all together-from ideas to design, from products to plans, from construction to completion.
- Expert advice – A professional renovator has the experience and knowledge to help turn your ideas into great results. They listen, make suggestions, and look for the best way of doing things.
- Technical know-how – Professional renovators understand construction, how to deal with challenges and problems, and how to improve the comfort of your home.
- Team of experts – Behind every professional renovator, there is a solid network of staff, subtrades and suppliers ready to go to work for you.
- Proven track record – Their business is an open book. You are invited to talk with past customers, look at their previous work and check out their reputation.
- Accurate pricing – No need to be concerned about low-ball costing, inferior work or escalating prices once the job begins. Experienced renovators know what it takes to do something right and how much it costs, and they’ll tell you upfront.
- A written contract – Trust alone is not enough; professionals back it up with a written contract that spells your project out in detail-what, how, who, when and how much.
- Liability insurance & workers compensation – Better safe than sorry. In the unlikely event of an accident or damage to your own or neighbouring properties, a professional renovator’s coverage protects you from liability and cost.
- Warranty – Like any other consumer purchase, a professional renovation comes with a warranty on labour. And with professional installation, there is no risk of voiding the manufacturers’ warranties on materials and products.
- Service – Professional renovators are in business for the long term. They work hard to earn your trust and make every renovation a great experience.